Monday, July 10, 2006

Raleigh 7/10

Great show at the Pour House in Raleigh last night. We were joined onstage by Mel Melson on harmonica and vocals and Duane Jarvis on guitar. Great crowd and a wonderful staff at the Pour House helped make it a fun evening for everyone. I had Apple pie a la Mode for dinner.
We're staying with friends/family: Sarah, Miranda and Webb (and Peter in absentia) in Durham until tomorrow when we head toward Virginia.
Aaron and I walked to the mall today, dicked around at Guitar Center, and hit a ridiculous sale at Old Navy. Instant clean clothes!
We've made our way to Bean Traders, a cool coffee shop with free WiFi where we've been hearing Beatles songs and checking email. Four of us sit silently, hunched over laptops (except I keep interrupting Russ to ask him where we're going next and other details). Russ is actually working, Aaron seems to be mostly perusing Ebay (a habit I need to drop IMMEDIATELY).
We're having fun, but I'm looking forward to more rocking.
Till next time...

1 comment:

Tad Armstrong said...

T minus One is a limited release, available only from me. You're now part of an exclusive club. I'd love to announce that some new stuff is coming, but it will probably be a while. Thanks for asking.