Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Durham 7/11

Still in Durham, and the block we're on right now has 2 music stores, 2 book stores, an internet cafe, a packing/mailing store, a toy store, and several restaurants. We're obviously close to the university (by which of course I mean Duke). We've spent several hours here over the last 2 days.
We're back at Bean Trader's and getting ready to head to Charlottesville. There's a radio show in the morning and a rock show tomorrow night.
We saw Pirates of the Carribean last night with Miranda. A bit of a disappointment, but a fun family activity. Webb went to the bank with his mom yesterday and brought back suckers for Aaron and me (he refers to us as "the rock and roll guys"). He's 2.5 yers old, so we're pretty much on the same wavelength.
The photo is from our highly gay trip to the mall (and I mean that in the traditional sense- we were happy as could be). It only cost a dollar and we got a printout from some kind of prehistoric dot matrix printer that Sarah was kind enough to scan for us.
Susan and I also practiced the National Anthem for all of 5 minutes. I should be more nervous about that, but I can't help but feel like it's going to be fine.
I can't wait to rock...

1 comment:

Tad Armstrong said...

We left a newspaper on the table at Panera this morning. Does that count?
Tad