Wednesday, July 19, 2006

New Haven, CT



New Haven was last night, but I'm playing catch-up. We had a fine show at Cafe Nine, but the highlight for me was Sally's Apizza in Little Italy. We ate what was possibly the best pizza I've ever had. Of course, they know they have incredible pizza and a line out the door, so maybe they don't HAVE to be overly friendly.

The journal is quickly becoming world-renowned, and people are asking about it when we show up to clubs. That's a lot of pressure to live up to. I hope I won't disappoint.

We stopped at cousin Fred and Kelly's somewhere in Rhode Island to sleep (thanks F & K) and I did some laundry. Donuts and waffles for breakfast, and off goes the rock band.

1 comment:

Johnnyk said...

loved the show at Cafe Nine.... somehow the word didn't get out.... usually good crowds at this place..... they have some pretty good artists come through; have seen the Iguanas there a couple times

you are right, great pizza on Wooster Street.... try Pepe's, too

best of luck

http://johnnykmusic.blogspot.com/